Congratulations on your upcoming wedding day! Why not join other couples in supporting adults and children in the National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH) on their individual rehabilitation journey, by donating to the hospital in lieu of wedding favours. With this generous support we can help the NRH through providing funding to support the purchase of new equipment, invest in specialist projects, or fund research projects, thereby enhancing the rehabilitation journey of both the adult and child patients through the NRH.
For more information please call on 01-2355280 or email fundraising@NRH.ie
To donate now click here…
Just some of the ways we have been able to support the NRH thanks to donors and fundraisers:
- Equipping of new state of the art sports gym.
- A New Climbing Wall.
- A New Shooting Range.
- Funding towards building costs of New Hospital.
- New Boccia Equipment
- Wheelchair Skills Equipment
- Shower Trolleys
- Specialised Shower Chairs
- Hoists and Accessories
- Powerchairs and accessories
- Garden Equipment for the OT Garden
- The upgrading of the ADL bathroom in the OT Department.
- New patient tablets and other technology equipment to support the SLT service in patient therapy sessions.
- Funding of specially chosen musical instruments and IT equipment used in therapy session with patients of the Paediatric Programme and the Brain Injury Programme.
- The funding of an International Multi Site Research Project into the validation of MATADOC Assessment Tool.
- Funding and equipment provided to support the running of the annual Music week event in the NRH.
- The support funding of this service.
- Funding of a Paediatric Mygo Activity Chair
- Funding of a Paediatric Specific Wheelchair
- Funding of the production of an online play activity support tool for children with brain injury