Call out to NRH Patients (Past & Present)
The NRH Foundation is currently working on our Charity Christmas cards for 2021 and we are planning to put together a new selection of cards to raise funds to support the Recreational Therapy Service in the National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH) for Adults and Children.
We are looking for artwork/photographs created by patients (Past/Present) that we could use as the front image of the Christmas cards for 2021. By submitting your artwork or photographs you have a chance to be one of ten images that could be chosen to create this years Charity Christmas Cards.
What we need:
- Christmas or winter themed artwork or photographs
- Photographs need to be of a high resolution for printing and can be emailed to email@example.com
- Christmas cards will be square and approx. 14 x 14cm in size.
- Images will be chosen on design / how well they fit the front of the card and / or resolution.
- No text on the image
- Artwork can be posted to: NRH Foundation, NRH, Ivy Building, Rochestown Ave, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
- Deadline: Tuesday 31st of August 2021
- By submitting your artwork or photographs you are giving the NRH Foundation permission to use it for the creation of our new Charity Christmas Cards and for marketing & promotional uses.
- Entering gives you a chance to be one of ten images that could be chosen to create the NRH Foundation 2021 Charity Christmas Cards.
- We won’t be able to return any artwork submitted.
- Maximum entries 5 per person