We would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Ashmi who did a hair donation by cutting her gorgeous hair to create wigs and raised an amazing €1,620.57 in the process for the NRH Paediatric Brain Injury Programme.
Ashmi is 6 and wanted to get her beautiful hair cut to donate it so that other children who have lost their own hair through illness can have a lovely wig made by the Little Princess Trust. In addition to this amazing act of kindness Ashmi also wanted to raise funds for the Paediatric Programme at the National Rehabilitation Hospital. Ashmi’s generosity has supported children on their rehabilitation journey in the National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH) through the purchase of a variety of items for the Programme, including:
- Twinkl online
- Playskool Elephant
- Cookie Jar Sorter
- Fisher Price Elephant
- Dippy Ducks & Stacking Cups
- LEGO for younger children (18 months)
- LEGO for 5 – 8 years old
- Boccia set – specific for the Paediatric Unit
- Sure Shot Easijust Basketball Unit with Acrylic Backboard
- Adjustable Basketball Stand for the under 7s
- With remaining funds going towards the purchase of an ADOS 2 – Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule ADOS kit
Thank you to Ashmi and her mum Jaina for this amazing fundraising and for thinking of the children in the NRH Brain Injury Programme.