Have fundraising ideas? The NRH Foundation would be delighted to hear from you if you would like to hold your own fundraising event or get involved in an existing event. Please contact us on 01 235 5280 or email: email@example.com
A-Z of Fundraising Ideas:
Check out our A-Z of fundraising ideas here for loads of ideas!
The NRH Foundation depends on the generosity and goodwill of the general public who devote their time and energies to raising valuable funds for the National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH) for adults and children.
Organising an Event?
We would be delighted if you decided to organise an event on behalf of NRH Foundation.
Be assured that we are here to assist and support your fundraising endeavours.
Questions to ask yourself before organising your event:
- How you are going to make your money?
- Are you going to charge a flat-fee or ask for contributions or both?
- What money will you have to take out of your pocket to support the event?
- Will the event include an auction or raffle? How many people will be there?
- How many do you think will show up?
- Is the facility big enough?
- Be aware of adequate set up and vacate times.
Always Remember To:
- Plan a budget – itemise your costs
- Be reasonable in charging people
- Include an auction or raffle to increase profit
- Allow people to buy raffle tickets before the event so you can target those attending and not attending
- Ask yourself if a particular event is worth going ahead with or should you look at another option
It is Essential that you:
- Advise the NRH Foundation in advance of your desire to fundraise for the Charity and of details of your proposed fundraiser. Please complete the Event Proposal Form and send through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that you may have to secure Garda Permission in advance.
- Create a Fundraising Page. Click here.